Here you can find all information to get started using GEM datasets, models, and resources, and how to add new datasets.
- Using and Adding Transformation to NL-AugmenterTransformationThis tutorial shows how to use and add your transformation to NL-Augmenter.
- From pretrained model to submissionModelingThis tutorial shows the entire pipeline from loading the data, creating a model, to formatting the submission file from predictions.
- Writing a data cardDataThis guide describes how to fill each section in the data card (GEMv1 version).
- Adding a data loaderDataThis tutorial shows how to add your dataset to GEM.
- Creating a filterTransformationThis walkthrough shows you how to create a filter from scratch using NL-Augmenter.